Bugs Butterflies and Insects
Bugs are everywhere, even on the internet in one form or the other. These color book craft bugs and butterflies will make cute additions to any crayola crayon party. Parents and teachers may use these educational color book ornament craft printable images craft activities for creating lesson plans and other educational purposes.
Bees, butterflies, spiders, ants, dragonflies and ladybugs all occupy space in folk art. Bees are common motifs on Pysanky Easter eggs and ornaments.
Bees were domesticated by early humans for honey production. Both bees and honey are also valuable for use in folk medicine to treat illnesses such as arthritis.
Some cultures thought spiders to be lucky omens, weather forecasters, and helpful aids in folk medicine.
Bug Life Color Book
Symbolic attributes given to some insects include:
- Spiders: patience, artistry and industry.
- Ant - perseverance, industriousness, orderliness, virtue, strength, stamina, honor
- Bee - immortality, rebirth, order, purity, soul, chastity, community.
- Butterfly - metamorphosis, grace, light,
- Ladybug - delight, trust
- Dragonfly- swiftness, activity